|Thermosetting Acrylic Resins|
|TORCRYL A 160 SN||200 Kg||
• Acrylic resin for PU systems with excellent hardness. • High gloss; good light - fastness, chalking resistance and chemical resistance.
|TORCRYL 67 X 70||200 Kg||
• Hydroxy acrylate resin for 2-K systems with higher solid content and good weather resistance, good drying properties, high gloss.
|TORCRYL 69 X 51||200 Kg||
• Two component acrylic resin for outdoor conditions • High performance on metal and wooden surfaces • Very good weathering properties and flexible film forming.
|TORCRYL 41 X 55||200 Kg||
• Two component acrylic resin for general using areas especially economic usage is the point in question • It is containing OH groups for requiring low polyisocyanates to achieve high performance in acrylic resin.
|TORCRYL 67 XB 57||200 Kg||
• Hydroxy acrylate resin for 2C systems with the production of medium solid car repair lacquers, good flow, fast surface and through drying, high gloss, weather resistance.
|TORCRYL 65 XB 58||200 Kg||
• Hydroxy acrylate resin for fast drying PU lacquers, good UV and chalking resistance; high gloss, application by brush or spray; qualified for heavy corrosion protection.